- Laura: You should get a puppy. Ooh ... get a Rhodesian Ridgeback. They don't bark a lot so you can take it into work and no one will know.
- Jess: Oh yeah and they hunt lions.
- Laura: Is that really a threat you're facing?
- Jess: Well it's a big selling point.
Lion King as a metaphor for Williamsburg
- Leila: bc Prague was cool, then it got too mainstream, but that caused it to be uncool again, so now it's kinda forgotten about which means it will become cool again, then eventually too mainstream again. it's like a cycle
- Danielle: i'm like 90 % sure thats what Mufasa was singing about
- Leila: Def, simba was totally the ultimate hipster disney character. He was all rich and a prince, then left it all behind to move to the up and coming area and chill with offbeat characters and learn about the real world, then returned to his happy suburban life once he got older and became king. Plus he had a lot of teen angst, with his uncle killing his dad and all. I bet when he was in the jungle with timon and puma he was a party pic photographer.